Our graphic design editor software and portal allow you to access, create and store designs and content (the “Services”). When you use our Services or access our website, www.designhuddle.com (the “Site”) we, Design Huddle, LLC (collectively, “we,” “our” or “us”), collects some information from you.
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- How We Protect Your Information
- Third-Parties We Use
- Third-Party Links in the Services
- Your Content
- Fair Information Practices Compliance
- How You Can Access to Your Personal Information
- Do Not Track Signals and Minors
- How to Contact Us
- How We Make Changes to This Policy
1. What Information We Collect About You
The information we collect is described in this Section, and includes data related to your name and email address, as well as information you provide us with voluntarily, such as your occupation, your gender, and any other information you enter into the Site or Services, or any information the manager of the master account enters into the Services which relates to you (collectively, the “Personal Information,” described in further detail, below).
We may collect Personal Information directly from you, your account manager, from third parties, or automatically through your use of the Site or Services. The manner in which we collect your Personal Information is more fully discussed, below.
Information We Collect Directly.
- If you wish to use the Services, we require that you provide us with your first name and last name.
- If you are the creator of the master account for the Services, we also require that you provide us with necessary transaction information, such as a credit card or other type of payment information, address and telephone number.
- If you are a user with master account permissions, we also require that you provide us with the email addresses of additional users who you wish to access the Services.
- Should you choose to directly contact us, we will collect your name and any contact information you may provide us with, such as your email address, telephone number or mailing address.
- When you use the Site or Services, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Site, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Site or Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, and language preferences. We may collect this information.
- We may collect information about the device you are using the Site or Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
- GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- If you submit any information, data and/or Content (as defined in our Terms of Service) through the Site or Services, we also collect and store this information, data and/or Content (as this is a main piece of the Services).
Information We Collect Automatically.
We automatically collect analytic information related to how users use the Site and Services on an aggregate and anonymous basis. We use Google Analytics and Facebook to collect this information.
Information We Collect Passively.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the Personal Information we gather about you for any or all of the following reasons:
- To personalize and customize the Site and Services to better suit your preferences, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise improve your experiences with the Site and Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. We may collect Personal Information about you to send you special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may be of interest. You may opt out of these offers and promotions by contacting us at the address or phone number listed below.
- To improve the Site and Services, and to inform you of these improvements.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may disclose the Personal Information that we collect in the ways described above, and to comply with the law, and to protect us and other users of the Site and Services. For example, we may share information with:
- Third-Party Providers. To help run the Site and Services, we may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents.
- Business Mergers. If we are bought out by or merged with another company, or we are involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We reserve the right to share aggregate or de-identified information about its users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, product development or similar purposes.
Policies of the Owner of the Master Account. The owner of your master account sets its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of your Personal Information. Please check with the owner of your master account about the policies and settings it has in place. You acknowledge and agree that Design Huddle, LLC is not responsible for any disputes regarding the master account owner’s policies or any action/inaction taken by the master account owner. You further agree that you and the master account owner shall work to resolve any dispute in a professional manner.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is properly protected. We implement a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, keeping your log-in and password private. You agree that we are not responsible for lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity via unauthorized password activity. You also agree that we are not responsible for actions or inactions taken by the owner of the master account.
6. Third-Party Links
7. User Content
8. Fair Information Practices
If a breach of data occurs with our Site or Services, we will notify you via an email notification at the email address you have registered for the Services within 30 business days of discovering the breach and on www.designhuddle.com. By using the Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email in lieu of notifications by mail. If you would still like to receive notifications by mail, you can let us know by contacting us at the address or email address provided below.
9. Access to Your Personal Information
You may modify certain Personal Information that you have entered into the Services logging in to your account and changing this information. However, unless you are the master account owner or designated administrative privileges by the master account owner, you cannot modify your name or email address.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the email or phone number listed below, and we are happy to answer your questions about changing, accessing and viewing your Personal Information.
10. Do Not Track Signals and Minors
We do not respond to Do Not Track Signals. If you have question regarding our policy, please contact us at the email address listed below.
The Site and Services are for those over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. The Site, Services and their respective features are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address, below.
11. Contact Us
Address: 22245 Erickson Rd., Bend, OR 97701
12. Changes to This Policy